This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our growing home care company and be part of our friendly team.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and attributes:
• QCF level 2 or above in health and social care or equivalent.
• Previous care co-ordination experience desirable.
• Previous experience as a Care Worker in a senior role desirable.
• Experience in general administration, including computer skills and Excel.
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Full Driving Licence
• A great sense of humour and works well within a team.
• Organisation and planning of rotas, matching carers to clients to ensure their needs are met.
• Identifying gaps within the rotas and reporting to registered manager.
• Participate in the out of hour’s emergency “ON-CALL” service.
In return we provide a competitive salary, potential for career progression and a friendly working environment.
Personal Care Practitioner – Full and part time contracts available.
Are you looking for a rewarding career supporting people in their own homes?
Competitive rates of pay: £16,770 per year annual salary for NVQ Level 2 or above / Pro Rata for part time workers.
Benefits of Working for us:
Travel Time paid between clients
Paid induction training
Free uniform and equipment
Paid Holiday at 5.6 weeks / year pro-rata
Free 24/7 external confidential counselling services
Training provided by our experienced Training Coordinator.
QCF level 2 in Health and Social Care available